Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Friday, April 30, 2010

I Saw What I Saw

Copied from my other blog, for my new readers who haven't been there yet. The song, by Sarah Groves, was sent to me while I was sitting in a hotel room in Bulgaria, and as it turns out, Sarah Groves lives in my back yard, so to speak. I'm hoping to meet up with her soon. The pictures are just a few of the kids I met on my trip. You'll see lots of smiling happy kids. Remember that for every smile you see here, there are several others I met who were not. We need to give them a reason to smile. A family would make them smile.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful song for beautiful children. It's posts like these that keep me awake at night, though. I think about these poor orphans & their needless suffering & I just break down into tears...time & time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that it was your new best friend in England that sent it to you! lol ;)

    It was a big day here yesterday. Well, the day wasn't that big but it definitely was the end of an era. Sigh...

    I can't wait to hear about you meeting Sara! You have to tell her that she has a fan in England and that except for the hair being fairly well the polar opposite, she looks like me! I guess that means I can play her in a film about her life if anyone ever makes one.

    Ok, I'll stop vandalising your blog. If you lived closer we'd come get your desks. Not that we have anywhere to put them I just want Ianna to have a nice room NOT filled with desks! lol

    ReplyDelete