Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Just 9 days left!

We're down to just nine days before I leave.

J's bag has been packed for a week or so. This weekend I got the guest bedroom straightened out. It had become a bit of a catch-all room. Sometimes Noah and/or Tyler hang out here on the weekends and were having to climb around all that stuff to get to the bed. LOL While I'm gone Noah will be staying here to help with the bus schedule so it was time to get that mess cleaned up! I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Now I'm working in the girls' bedroom. Last weekend Angela and got J's bed ready and this afternoon I started on the closet. Tomorrow that will be done and the household preparations will be complete!

There is only one weekend left! Next weekend will be dedicated to getting all the dogs bathed and groomed. They *must* be done before I leave because 1) their coats are way too long right now and 2) the melt will start and they will end up a wet matted mess of hair and be absolutely miserable if I don't get them cut down. I do all my own grooming so thankfully I don't have to spend any money to do it, just time! The two big dogs take me about 3 hours each and Roman takes about an hour.  After that its last-minute errands and packing!

Nine days! Only NINE DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment