Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Amazing!

Do you want to know how amazing our God is? You KNOW you do!

In 2009, there were 76 children who found their forever families through Reece's Rainbow.

In 2010 153 children were brought home!!! 153!!! That is almost 3 children per week! LOOK at all the faces of the children who came home this year. 

That is how amazing our God is! So many people contributed SO MUCH to help us...the families who adopted...to bring our children home. There was monetary support, there was "behind the scenes" work, there was support.

What do you suppose He is going to do in 2011? I happen to know that 2011 is going to be even better!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I dont even know the name of the agency we are using. The head nurse or one in charge has never told me. I seem to be left in the dark on a lot of things. I tried to get to your family blog but it said denied, did I miss something? Hope all is well.

    Be blessed

    Ashlee
    http://ourjourneytoadoption.beckfamily143.com/

    ReplyDelete