Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting Her Home

If you've been around here for any length of time, you know that sometimes my adoptions go very fast. Practically before we can blink we're traveling. Sometimes there isn't even enough time to set up a fundraiser! We are traveling *very* soon.

So, I have a little incentive. When we reach $1000 I'll release more details about J. When we reach $4000 I will tell you the name we've chosen for her. (honestly, I couldn't think of anything more creative than that. I'm open to suggestions though! )

On the right sidebar is the thermometer that tells you where we're at, along with a button for our GoFundMe page, or you can go straight to our GoFundMe page.  Thank you so much for your continued support of our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment