Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Winners!!!!

Ok, I know you're tapping your fingers waiting for this! These winners were chosen randomly by the staff at Project Hopeful. I wasn't given a list of contributors so I don't even know who participated unless they specifically told me. I am so honored to see these names. People I didn't know read my blog, people I know may have struggled to contribute, people from other parts of the world. Thank you again to everyone who helped to bring B home!!!!

To the winners, please email me privately at deanleah at comcast.net or message me on FB with your shipping address!

So, without further adieu....

1) Winner of the "FAMILY" print: Kathy Thut

2) Winner of the Scentsy Easter Basket: Jill Spicer


3) Winner of the Signing Time DVD Set: Virginia Marton

4) Winner of the REDEFINE Marco Exfoliator: Fransisca Esco






1 comment: