Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

In the Palm of His Hand

Tuesday was a day of stress around here. By the time I went to bed Tuesday night, my stomach was nothing but a solid knot of anxiety, and there wasn't much sleeping going on. I think I finally dozed off around 1:00 a.m.

At 2:00 a.m. I woke with a start.

I immediately saw Ianna sitting in the palm of a man's hand. I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, but never quite so clear. As soon as I saw her God said to me, "I have her HERE. It doesn't matter what anyone has said to you along the way. It doesn't matter who has threatened you with anger or fear. **I** already know where she is going. It may not BE with you, but I already know. It is decided. Rest easy. She will go to the place I have prepared for her."

I have tried, every day for the rest of the week I have tried forcing myself to say those words out loud to remind myself to stop worrying. To move forward with what *I* need to do HERE. That is all I can do.

I think tomorrow I will put post-it notes all over the house.

1 comment:

  1. Leah - I have not been on-line for a week and have wondered and prayed about what is happening. I don't have time to post much but just know that I have been praying from a hot village far away for your little girl and for you!

    ReplyDelete