Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Daydreaming

I've been daydreaming a lot today; just getting distracted by little things. Like while I was working on my algebra assignment, I was wondering what size clothes Ianna wears. And while I was paying a bill I was wondering if she's going to like having a room all to herself or will she miss not having company like she's had for the past 8 years? Will she be a tomboy or a princess? Will she come home a tomboy and change into a princess? Or the opposite? Maybe she doesn't even know what a princess is!

Dean has been daydreaming a lot lately too. He's been wondering what happens to those kids who don't get adopted? (he knows, but he wants to know more.) The man who used to get irritated with me when I'd show him kids pictured on Reece's Rainbow now finds himself there a couple times a day, and is telling ME when there are new kids pictured.

Funny how God works, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment