Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still hang'in around!

It's hard to post when you know nothing! All I (we) can do is pray for Ianna's circumstances, and remember that her days were already written long before they came to be. In the meantime we're putting away every penny we can in hopes that very soon we can get things moving here.  The topic of Ianna comes up several times per day, as Dean, Angela and I try to imagine what life will be like when she comes home.

If you're new here, then you don't yet know that Dean and I (And Angela too!) are bikers. Because of Angela's seizures and the strokes she's had, she's not able to ride behind me, so a couple years ago I took on the project of adding a sidecar to my bike. See? (Yes, that's the mom's bike!)



We've come up with a couple of ideas for fundraisers, but I need to find someone more experienced to put them together. If anyone read is a biker and knows how to put together a poker run, drop me a note! When the time comes, the funds can go through Reece's Rainbow so it'll be tax deductible.

No comments:

Post a Comment