Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

He is amazing!

I can't give the full details now...maybe someday. But I just have to tell you, God IS amazing, and His timing is perfect, as always! Today we had yet another confirmation that we're right where we're supposed to be.

While I'm anxious to hear news on Ianna's re-registration for adoption, there are other things that we need to take care of first before we start the homestudy. And while we have never doubted we were moving in the right direction these last few weeks, it's still nice to get that little boost of confidence He provides in the form of confirmation, just exactly when we need it!

Genesis 28:15
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.

1 comment: