Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Letters

Here are the names we have in our family:

Robbie (an R by the temple)
Noah (think of a salute with a letter N near the eyebrow)
Tyler (letter T down the chest like a man's tie)
Bryon (letter B inside the elbow)
Aaron (letter A running the hairline just above the ear)
Angela (letter A on the left side of the chest)
Axel (letter A at the temple)
New little guy  ( letter...?)

I knew what letter our new son's name would NOT start with. Can you guess what letter I'm tired of coming up with name signs for? Funny the jokes that God plays. Because sometimes a name is thrown at you and you KNOW that's what it's supposed to be. You just KNOW...especially when you find it while looking for a bible verse for someone else! Thanks God. VERY FUNNY!

3 comments:

  1. LOL Can't wait to hear!

    Just googled the list of Bible names that start with "a"...WOW, there are a lot! Allon-bachuth, Akrabbim, Antothijah... LOL Sorry, couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I have a ton of A names I'd give to future kids... some of them are taken by my siblings for their kids though! Asher, Abner, Abel (that's my name in English!) Adam and Abir. And Armin, possibly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go look at the list too, I was disappointed there were so many, I'm so curious lol.

    ReplyDelete