Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

During each of my pregnancies I had the strangest dreams. This started up again when we were "expecting" Axel. I dreamed things like flying all the way to Serbia, adopting a child only to find out he was really a cat, but I kept dressing him up anyway. Crazy dreams, all stress induced

They have started again.

Two nights ago I dreamed I was kidnapped by Amish people so they could convince me to change something in our lifestyle. (can't remember what though. Probably something goofy like buying bread from a store instead of making it myself.)

Last night I dreamed the pilot couldn't find the airport, or any airport for that matter, and we just flew around for hours while he tried to find an airport...any airport...from the cockpit window.

For my fellow adoptive parents, what were your crazy paper pregnancy dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment