Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

More on George

I was corrected today!!! Apparently when I met George, I was functioning on severe jetlag, and between the foreign language and jumbled English that was flying around, and playing with this adorable little boy, (and the fact we met ANOTHER cute little guy in a different foster home that same day whose information was also in my head, plus all the kids from the orphanage we'd met the day before!) so I do not have my facts straight! George HAS spent time in an institution: two of them, in fact. He has been in this foster home for the past two years. This makes it *slightly* more palatable how it is that he is facing the institution again. But only slightly.

At this point we are asking you to join us in prayer about George. Ianna is our priority right now, but as I said in my previous post, we have not forgotten about George. That said, we ARE getting approved for two in our homestudy!

Speaking of which, our first homestudy visit is coming up fast! This has taken longer than typical because we had some other financial commitments to deal with first. They are finally done, money is now in hand and we can move forward.

1 comment:

  1. That would be great!! I so hope Ianna and George get to come home-- to you!

    Praying everything goes quickly and smoothly until they are home.

    ReplyDelete