Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dreams

Last night I kept having dreams that Dean and I had children we kept forgetting that we had committed to adopting! We'd go get Ianna, only to find there was another girl or boy waiting for us that we'd forgotten we had committed to. We'd get that child, and there would be another...and so it would continue.

All these children we kept having to come up with money for, and the money kept falling out of our pockets into our hands, as if God was saying, "It's been there all along, silly!" and we had worried for no reason.

Every time there would be another child, I was worried about where we were going to put him or her when we brought them home! So we would get the next one home, and there we would find new rooms in the house that we had forgotten we had!

It was craziness!

Now, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow we have a houseful of new windows being installed, and I have to dress for a funeral around the window crew.

Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog and leaving the blog link for your daughter. I appreciate getting a look "inside the house" as I sit on the porch and wonder how life will soon be for us when we bring home Nathan. Somewhere as I was reading through your blogs (now I can't remember which one!!) I read about Angela's participation in Special Olympics. I was so interested in reading about it and look forward to anything else you might share in the future about these activities....we are very much looking forward getting involved as a family to support both boys in these activities. Saying some prayers ref. Ianna as I saw your recent post on the RR group. Praying He opens up doors everywhere needed to get that girl home. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete