Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Restless

I am feeling so restless.

I'm done gathering documents. On Monday or so we'll have the draft of the homestudy report to review, then the final draft will be printed up. Then everything will be ready to send off to USCIS.

That means our job on this end is done.

All that is left to do is wait. Raise some money, and wait some more.

This week we had new windows put in the house, so I'm very anxious to see the difference in heating costs this winter!

So now what?

I've sit on online searching for something, only I don't know what. I find myself on Reece's Rainbow, looking at the same faces over and over again. What or who am I hoping to find there?

November is coming far too fast. Too fast for Ianna to get home by the end of it. Nothing happens in that country the month of December since they shut down for the month for Christmas. It's getting less realistic to hold out hope for November.

And yet, I haven't given up yet. Not yet. Maybe that's why I'm so restless.

Here's to praying we get some word on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm praying over here..... I want you to get her before December too.... we need these babies under our Christmas trees!!

    ReplyDelete