Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Sitting on my hands

That's what I'm doing tonight, sitting on my hands! Yes, I got some news today, but it was only PARTIAL news! The news was, "We'll have an answer for you early next week."

Seriously. And I can't even tell what it's about.

I can tell you this though: See that header up there, at the top of the blog where the pretty flowers are, and the beautiful name Ianna? (which, by the way, I happen to love how the name Ianna comes out of the mouth like a breath of fresh air straight from God!) Anyway, keep an eye on that header over the next few days. It might have your first clues!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY think I know!! I have thought so for a while...but since I'm not supposed to know anything.... :) Thanks for your story...it made me smile and I haven't smiled all day. I will probably go to the doctor soon if the nausea doesn't ease up. I don't do well with nausea...pain I can deal with, but please don't let me get sick!! If you do get to travel around the time we are getting done, I would be so excited to meet...and your princess as well! I can't wait for your announcement!

    ReplyDelete