Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A little bit of privacy

There are some parts of our lives that are not for the entire world to see, and some details of our adoption that we're not free to openly share on a public forum. This blog, the one you're looking at right now, is not going private. It is staying wide open, and I will be blogging our journey just like I always have! You might even get lucky, and get to hear from Dean again. ;-)

However, I have created a separate, private blog for those times when I want (really for me it's a need) to talk a bit more openly. If you are a close bloggy friend, or IRL (in real life) friend, and are interested in following that private blog, please email me privately at deanleah at comcast.net and I'll add you.

*edited to add* I have received a lot of requests from people who I don't know AT ALL. I know I am always disappointed when people take their blogs private, and I feel like I just got left out of a party. Don't worry, I will STILL be blogging our adoption journey here!

No comments:

Post a Comment