Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

What day is it today????

It's GO GET AXEL DAY!!!! Yep, that little counter at the top of the page says today is the day. Sure enough, my airline ticket says exactly the same thing.

This is it. I'm leaving to get Axel today.

There are some very exciting things happening at the beginning of my trip, some of which has the potential to be a HUGE help to those families traveling to Axel's country to adopt in the near future.

Weds is my appointment with the ministry officials in Axel's country, and from there we'll make the drive to the city where he's located.

PLEASE keep the beginning of this trip in your prayers. The whole trip really, but these first couple of days carry an importance of their own.

I'm sure you'll hear from me throughout the day as I galavant to the other side of the world by myself.

5 comments:

  1. PRAYING - PRAYING!! I KNOW YOU HATE AIRPLANES so know that I am covering you with lots of prayers for safe travels!! HAVE FUN!! BREATHE!!! I'm praying too that God just plain busts down the doors for you to get Ianna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you - hope you can update your blog and FB from time to time - Hope it's a wonderful trip with no craziness - just good stuff from start to finish -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah,

    I am so excited for you! I hope you have safe travels and you make it where you need to be with no major issues! I am praying for you here in Sioux Falls, May God bless and keep you.

    Blessings,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete