Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Still Blogging Here

Ok, I did not word my previous post correctly, and it has since been edited. THIS blog is not going private. I will continue to blog our adoption journey here.

There are some details about our family I'm not comfortable sharing with people I don't know. But these things are still important to our adoption process. Like all adoptive families, ours is unique, which makes our adoption process unique.

I promise, you're still going to get to follow all of our adoption process here. ALL of you have supported us immensely, both financially, emotionally, and spiritually. We're not going to just leave you in the dust. But please, don't be offended if you're not given access to the private blog. It has nothing to do with you, and everything to do with our comfort level.

Ok? Everybody all good? Take a deep breath in................and exhale.......we're in for the ride of our lives. Let's go!

1 comment:

  1. I just emailed for an invite, but I won't be upset if I don't get added. I know that we don't really 'know' each other. Ds bloggers seem like family to me, but when you think about it, it's funny how you can feel so close to strangers. :)

    ReplyDelete