Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

9 days!

Oh my gosh, we're leaving in NINE days!!!!

Well, we have to wait for our final approval from B's social worker, which I'm promised we will have word by Friday.  We do know the Serbian ministry wants us ready to travel home by May 1st because of their Orthodox holiday schedule. The Government will be shut down much of May so we need to have everything wrapped up by May 1st. This could be a record adoption processing time for Serbia. LOL

Tonight I took stock of suitcases and carry-ons. This is the first time Dean is traveling with me, and he may or may not come home early. Plus, I'm bringing donated therapy items too! (if anyone would like to donate items, particularly sensory stuff, please contact me privately. I would need items to arrive by Wednesday, April 10th.)

I have some awesome news to share about this facility that will be in a separate post. There have been HUGE changes there to benefit the kids, particularly the younger kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment