Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Traveling Home

Here are pics from our trip home. I don't have the ARRIVAL video yet. Hopefully I will have it tonight so I can keep the blog in chronological order.

Sitting at the Nikola Tesla airport in Belgrade.

Goodbye Serbia! Goodbye!

He kept the headphones on for .001 seconds.

Riding the car for 7 hours. He did FANTASTIC! 


His first slide in America, at a highway rest stop somewhere in Wisconsin. LOL

Nobody has ever given him a snack to hold before. He was quite proud of himself.

Minutes after that last picture was taken we arrived home! Video still to come.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics, glad you all are safe and sound. I imagine there is some nice quality time happening right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you all are home! I'm clearly a space cadet, I missed you came through Chicago. Had I known, we'd have been glad to share our home for a night, or even just supper and help with a hotel room. Hope Angela is ok with being the only girl still. The twins are wanting a younger sister, so we may go on this fun ride again. I say we're staying with the 5-7 age range, but I said that 2 years ago and a 6 year old and a 12 year old joined this family. So I think we'll just listen to what God tells us.

    ReplyDelete