Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Monday, April 22, 2013

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

This morning we brought B back to the institution. The difference in him was visible to the staff. He was CALM. He gave us each a hug when we said goodbye. In two days he is already a different child.

We had some time to speak with the psychologist about some things and I expressed my concern over the damage this could do to the trust B has developed.  The institution psychologist called the social center and they agreed we can keep him until we go home!!! He has only been there 35 minutes and we are on our way to get him!!!!

NEVER AGAIN WILL HE SLEEP BEHIND THE WALLS OF AN INSTITUTION!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. oh praise God! I am so so overjoyed for him. That is a perfect start to my morning. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading along for a long time (I'm a friend of Hevel), but don't usually comment here. However, this post made me cry! Such wonderful, wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leah. Praise the Lord!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! this will help with his trip home, i'm sure. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Leah. Thankful for the little miracles. I pray that God would urge that person ho has to sign that paper, to hurry up. May the Holy Spirit lay an urgency on his heart to finish it.

    ReplyDelete