Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Friday, December 3, 2010

1st meeting

Here's the video from yesterday morning (ok, it's still "today" for you at home, but I am well into "tomorrow" and should be sleeping!) Anyway, sorry for the bouncing around as I try to get situated, and keep Mr. Busy's hands off the computer. LOL

So this is the first time Dean and Angela get to see Axel "in real life" (aka, not a photo or a previously recorded video! LOL)

8 comments:

  1. That was just wonderful! His little voice and waving hands were just precious. I also loved being able to see Dean & Angela live too! Thanks for letting us share in this special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I needed a good cry tonight and this sure did me in. Happy tears streaming down my face. I cannot wait to see Axel and Angela together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that was such a precious moment! Yup, crying again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've just watched the tooth brushing, the speech therapy and now this and firstly, he's adorable and I'm thrilled for you and Dean and Angela and Axel!! But Leah, man, you've met your match lol! You need to set up voice blogging because your hands will be full! :D He is absolutely the cutest and funniest boy EVER! :D He is DEFINITELY cheeky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a neat kid. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete