Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the post YOU've been waiting for!

It's midnight here, and I'm exhausted, but now that Dean got to see the pics first, I can show the rest of you! I know you want to see those first and not read my dribble, enough from me already. LOL

When we got there, Axel was just finishing lunch. I had been told at the meeting with the Ministry this morning that he loves cars. I was SO GLAD that I put a couple cars in my Axel bag for today!

Ok...well...my pictures are not uploading through blogger, nor is my video uploading through youtube.

..............................sigh............................

2 comments:

  1. So we shall wait....patiently....
    patiently...patiently....who am I kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, way to get me all excited and then dash my hopes! Just Kidding.....I will be patient too....

    ReplyDelete