Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Tag Line

Look up toward the top of my blog. Do you see the ticker that says when Axel and I will come home? Very very soon! Now, look just above that, to my new tag line (lifted straight off a good friend's Facebook page! LOL) For those on reader, it says:

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Oh crap, she's up!"

Once in awhile we all have to be that woman. Nuff said!

3 comments:

  1. Love that tag line- Leah. I can just think of you as that woman!!! I just wish I could know you personally. You might not know, but your "strength' rubs off on us- it gives us strength in turn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, am I glad I'm not the devil !!!! Nothing but LOVE here.

    ReplyDelete