Join Angela, Axel, Abel, Amos, Audrey and Asher as they welcome their new sibling home.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We have a SIGNATURE!

WOOT WOOT!!! The head Minister signed the adoption decree this morning, so tomorrow we will have our adoption ceremony! Axel will be officially OURS from that moment on!

After the ceremony we will go get his new birth certificate, then head back to the capital city. Oh, I am SO EXCITED!!! If all goes smoothly, we could be on a plane on Weds next week. Our flights are currently scheduled for Thursday the 16th, but at this point I'm willing to pay the extra $300 to get home one day earlier.

THANK YOU GOD! And thank you everyone for praying for us!

5 comments:

  1. That's GREEEEAAATT news! Praying for your safe and smooth journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Leah!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm thinking you might make a flight Wed. We had our ceremony on Thurs and flew out on Thurs. But that was just because of the goofy Visa taking until the next day (we were the first). Wait, I already told you that, huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete